Residents of Kibera’s Kisumu Ndogo village stand on top of rooftops passing to each other water buckets in attempts to put out an extreme fire that gutted down over 5 homes. The fire is said to have been caused by an electrical fault leaving many families homeless and destroying properties worth thousands of shillings. #KiberaStories Photo by Bryan Jaybee @storitellah.

Residents of Kibera’s Kisumu Ndogo village stand on top of rooftops passing to each other water buckets in attempts to put out an extreme fire that gutted down over 5 homes. The fire is said to have been caused by an electrical fault leaving many families homeless and destroying properties worth thousands of shillings. #KiberaStories
Photo by Bryan Jaybee @storitellah. http://ift.tt/1R1Auoh
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s